Rajputs bravery shows Padmavat, such is the story of the film
Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's much anticipated film Padmavat starts with a lot of disclaimers. The disclaimer has repeatedly made it clear that there is nothing to do with the history of the film's story. It has also been told that its story is based on the poetry composition of Famous poet Malik Mohammed Zaisi, 'Padmavat'.
- Padmavati (Deepika Padukone) is the princess of the Singhal kingdom. Their beauty is discussed in the whole country. One day, suddenly Rajwala Ratan Sen (Shahid Kapoor) meets Padmavati, and they begin to love him. After this, Padmavati and formerly married Rattan Sen are married. Until then everything goes well, unless the priest, Raghav Chetan, removed from Ratan Sen's court, does not get from Chetan Sultan Alauddin Khilji (Ranvir Singh) of Delhi.
- This priest tells Alauddin Khilji about the beauty of the Queen Padmavati and Khilji climbs on Mewar to get Padmavati. Maharaj Rattan Sen takes captive from Khilji Chell and in return, the Queen demands Padmavati.
- However, whether the Khaliji can succeed in its mood or not? After all, how is the queen of Padmavati jawar forced to take the decision? There are many such questions that you will be getting in mind. But to know the answer, you have to watch the film.
- Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's hard work is clearly visible in the film. Where he has shown the beauty of Rani Padmavati, there was no excuse for showing the cruelty of Sultan Alauddin Khilji, the hero of the Maharaja Ratan Sen and the brave warriors. Bhansali's magic is seen in every frame of the film.
- Bhansali has fought very beautifully from every war sequence to jawar.
- The story of the love of Maharani Padmavati and Maharajal Ratan Sen is shown in First Half. However, the second half has been taken over. The scenes of war are quite long. Alauddin Khilji's fad has been given a lot of footage. This makes the story slow down.
- Deepika Padukone is sitting perfectly in the role of Padmavati. After seeing them the cost is that no one else could do better than this role.
- Shahid Kapoor has done full justice with the character of Maharajal Ratan Sen. In some scenes a glimpse of father Pankaj Kapoor is seen in him. However, chemistry between Ratan Sen and Padmavati does not come true.
- Ranvir Singh has played the role of Alauddin Khilji. However, after some time it seems like they are stuck in the role of playing and performing overacting.